Take your first step into DSLR photography and start telling your stories with the EOS 2000D. This easy-to-use, intuitive camera is suited to beginners. The Photo Companion app offers top tips and tutorials on how to get the best from your camera features, including beautiful photos and cinematic Full HD movies packed with detail, colour and depth, plus great low light performance from a 24.1 Megapixel sensor and general-purpose zoom lens. Sharing to social media and remote shooting is simple when using the Canon Camera Connect app, simply connect via Wi-Fi
- 24.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO sensitivity 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
- 3.0″ in 4:3 ratio colour TFT LCD screen
- Shoot detailed images into the night with a large 24.1 Megapixel sensor, with up to 19x more surface area than many smartphones
- Take memorable pictures at night with ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800)
- Enjoy fast Auto Focus and full resolution shooting at 3.0 fps – just point and shoot for impressive results
- Comes with Battery, Charger and a Strap
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Standard Zoom Lens
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III is a standard zoom lens perfect for those wanting to start exploring DSLR photography. Good for most shooting situations.
|Focal Length and Max Aperture||18-55 1:3.5-5.6|
|Lens Construction||11 elements in 9 groups|
|Maximum Magnification||0.12x (18mm) — 0.34x (55mm)|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22-38 (f/22-36 for 1/3-stop increments also)|
|Dimensions||68.5 x 70 mm|
- Light and compact
- Use aspherical lenses to correct aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range
- Lens placement and coatings are optimized to minimize the ghosting and flare that frequently occur when the lens is used with a digital camera
- Use a circular aperture for exquisite soft-toned images
- High-speed autofocus using features such as optimized AF control
- Optical system constructed using only lead-free glass
The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens from Canon is a telephoto zoom lens ideal for day-to-day use because it is particularly light and compact, especially given its long focal reach.
Able to magnify distant subjects, it also compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths, it offers attractive out of focus bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9′, even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
There are no reviews yet.